A night few days later, it became worst, and worsening! I have no choice but to work on the next day. First thing that I did after login to my workstation was off to see company doctor.
After checking here and there, asking this and that, I been asked to prepare all for urine test and blood test. From the result only doctor decide if to recommend for an altrasound scan section. Speechless as comment doctor surprised me and drove me wondering if it would serious until this extend! Sweat!
Upon urgent request, both results were ready punctually on the next day. But i didn't collect it until the day after, July 23. I got this report from Dr. xxx as Dr. Syed was not in.
The Result - Your Personal Health Profile
Doctor commended in British Slang :
Item 1 - "you're lacking blood." (oh yea, i know the reason. Told him).
after that, he started to inspect my skin colour, my eyes ball,
my tongue and etc then said: xxxxxx skin a bit yellowish x~x~x iron xxxx take iron xxx iron intake... ... ...
(hello doctor, i can't hear you as your voice is too soft and i do not really get you too. So, more iron intake or to reduce consume iron??!! Kinda blur la~!!)
Item 2 - Normal, no problem.
Item 3 - Chrolestrol is slightly high.
Item 4, 5, 6 & 7 - OK.
Again, he checked here and there. Blood pressure caught my attention, it was 90/54.
=.=" Doctor woo salah bor.. I've lost confident over him.. :(
Lastly I was told there's another 2 blood tests to go, he suggested. Beside, been asked to 'transfer' my profile from 'family doctor' we been seeing since kid to this clinic.
What a long winded medical treatment!! sunfoo nya~
3 comments:
hey there... saw ur blog post... would u like to get healthy and out of ur misery? Also goin back ur health and stay away medication... like FOREVER? Call me if you're interested... 012-4125114... my name is Joan. I've helped ppl with gastric problems... and the problem never came back after on my program ;)
hey there... saw ur blog post... would u like to get healthy and out of ur misery? Also goin back ur health and stay away medication... like FOREVER? Call me if you're interested... 012-4125114... my name is Joan. I've helped ppl with gastric problems... and the problem never came back after on my program ;)
Post a Comment